Saturday, February 20, 2010

Finally the dress fitting....

It hasn't actually happened yet...but, failing another poorly timed snowstorm, I should be doing my dress fitting this coming Thursday. It just so works out that I can also do a trial run of my hair that day. Its going to be a very short trip to the cities (drive down Wednesday after work and be back in time for work 5pm on Friday) but I think it will be worth it for those two things.

Crossing my fingers for no bad weather or mishaps on anyone's parts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found your post on Ravelry regarding the Finnish Rug Weaving very intersting so I hopped over to look at your blog. Oh, my....it felt sort of like crawling into a scary dark cave. Sorry, but the black background is just too dominating and provides such high contrast it makes the smaller print very hard to stay with and read. I'm sure it'd be interesting. If I could manage to look at it for more that two miliseconds without my eyes screaming....sigh. Bye...

--elizaduckie