Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm an alternate for a Treasury!

I have yet to be featured in a Treasury (at least to my knowledge)...but for the second time, I am an alternate in one! I'm almost as excited for that as anything.

For the longest time I had no idea how to even find out if I was in one or not. And then I didn't know any way without scouring the lists looking for the star indicating you were in it...and then I heard about Craft Cult and Craftopolis. If you're just looking for Treasuries that you are featured in, Craft Cult will do the trick...and it also lets you know how many people have favorited your shop (and who) and how many have favorited what items. Craftopolis is mostly for dealing with Treasuries, which is why I forget to go there...but it lets you know if you are an alternate in someone's Treasury which I think is neat.

I'd really love to create a Treasury or two of my own but I just don't seem to be on the computer at the right times. But I can tell you what I'd probably have the theme as....something along the lines of repurposed/recycled stuff..since that's what I do when I'm not knitting (well, even sometimes when I am!) I'd probably feature something by itsourearth, zJayne, delightfuldeceits, JeansAndaSweater, ElephunksTrunk or one of the myriad other shops that have really cool repurposed/upcycled stuff that I am totally envious of!

1 comment:

Jeans and a Sweatshirt- said...

Hi, I'm Samantha (aka JeansAnASweater) I never knew that you mentioned me in your blog, just found it. Thanks for the plug!