Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Crafting Update

I know...I don't update this all that often. Anyway, just updating on what's going on in my crafting world. Main priority for a while was projects for the Odd Ducks Swaps I was in...did a flying monkey for my Oz swap. Can't reveal the other just yet since she hasn't recieved it yet.

Getting going on my Christmas knitting....again, can't reveal too much yet cause I don't know who reads this....although I am making Jellybums for a lot of the kids...should be fun.

My crayons have gotten a recent boost...my coworkers at my new job love them....some they are buying for themselves. Some are buying them for nieces, nephews, friends, etc. Its pretty sweet. One person alone nearly wiped out my supply of larger crayons! I need to get cracking....or peeling first I  guess :) Although, I have set my coworkers to that task when things are slow....some of them find it relaxing :)

No comments: